mhonarc-users

MHonArc v2.3.3 bug fix release available

1998-11-08 17:12:50
MHonArc Users,

Sorry for the frequency of releases lately, but I figure it
is important to get certain bugs fixes out as soon as possible,
especially ones introduced in v2.3.

The latest release can be obtained from
<URL:http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/mhonarc.html>.

The following bugs should be fixed:

    Problem:    -otherindex and -perlinc command-line options do not
                work.  Using them has no affect.
    Solution:   Subtle precedence issue in Perl variable operations;
                problem fixed.

    Problem:    Resource variable expansion not working properly in
                MAILTOURL resource.
    Solution:   Certain variables in read_mail_header() where put in
                my() declarations when they should stay as local()'s.
                Changed back.

    Problem:    Next/previous message link resource variables are
                reversed when REVERSE is on.
    Solution:   REVERSE check was left out in new v2.3 replace_li_var().
                Check added in.