mhonarc-users

RE: MHonArc on NT

1998-11-10 12:44:03
I ran the new install, this time leaving all default directories to be
installed (except for the location of perl).  Now I type the following
command from the directory where I want the html archive created (using
netscape mail):

mhonarc d:\program files\netscape\users\cx\mail\

and I get "Error: Runtime exception".

I guess I'll note that I didn't reboot after installing, although I didn't
think this would matter at all.  This error message is a step up from the
lack of any output.  I think in my previous install I changed all the
install directories and might have confused the program and myself in the
process.

Any thoughts?

Don Seiler