mhonarc-users

Re: Invoke mhonarc through .procmailrc

1998-11-25 14:09:41
I tried to invoke mhonarc through .procmailrc as soon as a new
message comes from a mailing list in but I can not get it done. Below
is my .procmailrc. Only the last four paragraps refer to the invoke
command. I tried various possibilities but not one to them worked.
Below I copied my complete .procmailrc in case there would be an
'interaction' with other commands.

What kind of errors are you getting?  Is the directory non-existent?
Permissions problems?  Can't find perl?

Add

   LOGFILE=logfile
   VERBOSE=on

to the top of your procmailrc file to turn on verbose logging.

:0
* ^TOmicroempresa-list(_at_)sipromicro(_dot_)com
| /usr/www/users/galileo/cgi-local/mha/mhonarc -add -nodoc -outdir
/usr/www/users/galileo/intercam/listas-html/microempresa
/usr/home/galileo/listas/microempresa -rcfile
/usr/www/users/galileo/cgi-local/mha/rcfile4

Are you trying to specify two outgoing directories?  What is

   /usr/home/galileo/listas/microempresa

supposed to be?  Also don't forget that procmail needs to continue
across newlines with ' \'.  I would think that you should be doing

   :0
   * ^TOmicroempresa-list(_at_)sipromicro(_dot_)com
   | /usr/www/users/galileo/cgi-local/mha/mhonarc -add -nodoc \
   -rcfile /usr/www/users/galileo/cgi-local/mha/rcfile4 \
   -outdir /usr/www/users/galileo/intercam/listas-html/microempresa

You might also want to do locking through procmail instead of mhonarc
to cut down on the overhead of starting perl.  If you have a newer
version that supports the -nolock flag, do this:

   :0: microempresa.lock
   * ^TOmicroempresa-list(_at_)sipromicro(_dot_)com
   | /usr/www/users/galileo/cgi-local/mha/mhonarc -add -nolock -nodoc \
   -rcfile /usr/www/users/galileo/cgi-local/mha/rcfile4 \
   -outdir /usr/www/users/galileo/intercam/listas-html/microempresa

Chris