mhonarc-users

.PROCMAILRC

1998-11-25 22:30:20
Dear Chris,

Following your suggestion, I tried to implement this through
.procmailrc:

:0: microempresa.lock
* ^TOmicroempresa-list(_at_)sipromicro(_dot_)com
| /usr/www/users/galileo/cgi-local/mha/mhonarc -add -nolock -nodoc \
-rcfile /usr/www/users/galileo/cgi-local/mha/rcfile4 \
-outdir /usr/www/users/galileo/intercam/listas-html/microempresa

But in the above example, where does mhonarc the messages take from
to convert to *.html?

So I thought, let procmail save all incoming messages to a file
first:

:0
* ^TOmicroempresa-list
$HOME/listas/microempresa

and then mhonarc do the conversion:

:0: microempresa.lock
* ^TOmicroempresa-list(_at_)sipromicro(_dot_)com
| /usr/www/users/galileo/cgi-local/mha/mhonarc -add -nolock -nodoc \
-rcfile /usr/www/users/galileo/cgi-local/mha/rcfile4 \
-outdir /usr/www/users/galileo/intercam/listas-html/microempresa
$HOME/listas/microempresa

where $HOME/listas/microempresa is the messages inbox-file for
mhonarc to convert. If I do not specify the inbox-file, mhonarc takes
the default directory and there are not my messages.

But then I realized that something is wrong but the 2 actions
(1:saving incoming messages to a file and 2:invoking mhonarc to
convert this messages to *.html) would possibly take place at the
same and therefore an impossible task for Procmail to complete!

So how could I resolve this? Please help and thanks in advance!
  FELIZ NAVIDAD Y PROSPERO ANO NUEVO!

   *
  ***
 *****
*******
   *

Bert Hiddink
FUNDACION GALILEO
Correo electronico: hiddink(_at_)sipromicro(_dot_)com
Sitio: http://www.sipromicro.com
Tel. +506 280 8683
Telefax. +506 280 8847