mhonarc-users

Forbidden message

1998-11-26 16:07:53
Hello, Chris,

Thanks to your help (and Earl's and Al's) I got the invoking command
working. Finally, I put this in .procmailrc:

:0: microempresa.lock
*   ^TOmicroempresa-list(_at_)sipromicro(_dot_)com
|   /usr/www/users/galileo/cgi-local/mha/mhonarc -add -nolock -nodoc \
-rcfile/usr/www/users/galileo/cgi-local/mha/rcfile4 \
-outdir/usr/www/users/galileo/intercam/listas-html/microempresa \

... and it works OK (no need for saving incoming messages first, no
need for a cgi-wrapper :-).

The only thing is that everytime a new message is mhonarched, this is
not world-readable and it says:

    Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /intercam/listas-
    html/microempresa/msg00001.html on this
    server.

  With chmod-ing, I can make the file world-readable but obviously I do
not want to do this every time. So please offer your help one more
time!

Many thanks in advance!

brt

P.S. I looked up the documentation and thought it might have
something to do with the -afs command, but this did not help!

 ***********************************
FELIZ NAVIDAD Y PROSPERO ANO NUEVO!
   *
  ***
 *****
*******
   *

Bert Hiddink
FUNDACION GALILEO
Correo electronico: hiddink(_at_)sipromicro(_dot_)com
Sitio: http://www.sipromicro.com
Tel. +506 280 8683
Telefax. +506 280 8847