mhonarc-users

using SUBJECTSTRIPCODE

1999-01-15 00:25:02
Hi,

I just joined the list today.  I have set up a mhonarc archive at
http://www.pinhole.com/discussion/

I'm using procmail to add messages to the archive as they are posted to my
list.  The only thing I have not been able to get working so far is
SUBJECTSTRIPCODE.  I read messages in the archive and it looks to me like
I've got my syntax right, but it is not stripping the characters from the
subject.  I have added this code to my rcfile (mail.mrc) right after some
variable definitions.  Does it matter where I put it in the rcfile?  Then I
rebuilt the database using mhonarc -editidx -rcfile main.mrc -outdir
<path>.  Can anyone suggest what I might be doing wrong.

<SUBJECTSTRIPCODE>
s/^\[pinhole\]//;
</SUBJECTSTRIPCODE>

Thanks for any suggestions,