mhonarc-users

Re: what if 'mhonarc -defineconst FOO="bar"' existed

1999-02-10 18:21:15
---Jamie Heilman <jamie(_at_)salu(_dot_)net> wrote:
This is because every message gets re-edited to include the followup
links
and link buttons, and when that happens all the defined variables are
re-interpolated.  Well this wasn't so hard to fix when I found out
that
there were 2 static areas of every message file, so I just placed my
link
into the SUBJECTHEADER area and the problem went away.

You should use message-ids for referencing other messages.

        --ewh

P.S.  There is no $SEQNUM$ resource variable in MHonArc.
==
Earl Hood
earlhood(_at_)yahoo(_dot_)com
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/