mhonarc-users

Re: mhonarc question regarding binaries.

1999-02-08 18:59:30
On January 29, 1999 at 13:37, Alex Swain wrote:

How do I reject mhonarc from threading binaries or even accepting them?
They are filling up my disk quick and I don't need them.

You can register a null MIMEFILTER for application/octet-stream.
Ie.  Write a filter that returns a static string.  The message will
still be archived, but the binrary data will not be.

See the MIMEFILTERS resource page for more information.

        --ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood(_at_)medusa(_dot_)acs(_dot_)uci(_dot_)edu      |      Electronic
Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME