mhonarc-users

french Help

1999-06-14 11:04:19
Hello,
I'm working to the new French Unified Modeling Language site on the web,
and I use the MhonArc Programm to archive the mail
In my MhonArc RCFile, I wan't make a French menu for the messages pages.

I wan't change the name of the links and the color of the page.
I have changed the links to Prev/Next Page of Thread and Date with the
next Command:
                        <NextButton chop>
                        </NextButton>
                        <NextButtonIA chop
                        Date Suivante
                        </NextButtonIA>
Here I'm using the NextButton command,  wich is the command associated
to go up on the Thread or the Date Index
 I don't change the name of the links of Thread Index or Date Index
Pages!!
What is the complete code to go to the two pages (with the command), or
to change the name of the link.

Can I Change the  names  of the summery of the Bottom of the msg page?