mhonarc-users

Re: french Help

1999-06-16 18:06:04
On June 14, 1999 at 16:20, piszewsk wrote:

I wan't change the name of the links and the color of the page.
I have changed the links to Prev/Next Page of Thread and Date with the
next Command:
                        <NextButton chop>
                        </NextButton>
                        <NextButtonIA chop
                        Date Suivante
                        </NextButtonIA>

It is better to have something like:

<NextButton chop>
[<A HREF="$MSG(NEXT)$">Date Suivante</A>]
</NextButton>
<NextButtonIA chop>
Date Suivante
</NextButtonIA>

This avoids the dependency on the filename prefix and suffix.
Note, you have to be using v2.3 or later to use the new resource
variable syntax.

Here I'm using the NextButton command,  wich is the command associated
to go up on the Thread or the Date Index

NextButton is associated with the date index.

 I don't change the name of the links of Thread Index or Date Index
Pages!!

See the TOPLINKS resource.

Can I Change the  names  of the summery of the Bottom of the msg page?