mhonarc-users

Monthly archives--but selectively

1999-10-23 21:28:59
I am brand new to MHonarc and tried to find information in the archives on
breaking an archive into separate months. There are a number of good
suggestions, but I am still not sure that this will satisfy my
requirement. I want to maintain an author and subject index that extends
from month to month, because typically somebody might be looking for
something they wrote but are not sure what month it was posted. The same
criterion would exist for subjects, but I want to create a separate
monthly date-indexed archive. I can't figure out based on the resource
file approach how one can maintain a month-based html for date-index and
ones simultaneously that extends across months for author and subject.

Thanks,

Louis Proyect
Columbia University