mhonarc-users

advice, experience, opinions?

1999-12-13 13:06:46
Hello,

I have recently received a request to install MHonArc on a server so that
people can create web archives of their mailing lists.  I have checked
over the MHonArc web site and have been rather impressed.  I was wondering
though, if I could get some quick testimonials and overall impressions
from people who have installed the program and have been working with it
for a while.  What is the verdict?  Nifty-neato?  So-so/Better than
Nothing?  If you had it to do over again, would you?  How hard is MHonArc
to learn/teach?  Any information would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Luisi

Jennifer Luisi                                  University of Rochester
Unix Consultant                                 Rochester, NY 14627