mhonarc-users

Mhonarc 2.4.4 and MS Access database import

1999-12-20 12:19:25
Hello,

I have recently installed Mhonarc and created HTML files from several years' worth of Eudora Pro mailboxes. Everything worked great. I would also like to generate a database of all these postings for import into MS Access 97. I also have Cold Fusion 4 available, but its POP implementation doesn't handle unusual mail headers as well as Mhonarc (we have a world-wide mailing list). While I'm not a perl programmer, I can troubleshoot it fairly well. Does anyone have any experience creating databases with the Mhonarc output? I read through the FAQ and Mhonarc mailing list archives, but couldn't find any pointers on doing this.

Thanks,

Dan O'Brien
The Mountain Institute
www.mountain.org