mhonarc-users

Problems with a fixed width of the lines

2000-02-11 05:33:13
Hi
My problem is that I need the lines of the mails to be within a fixed
space (to not destroy the overall layout of the website). I have tried
to use the 'nonfixed' MIMEArgs-argument for the text/plain MIME type,
but this gives problems if the line are too long for the table, because
the line are both broken then it reaches the end of the table, and then
it is broken in the original mail. E.g.:

This is an example of what goes
wrong.

Becomes:

This is an example of what
goes
wrong.

on the webpage. Instead I would like it to be like:

This is an example of what
goes wrong.

I've also tried to use the Maxwidth argument (MIMEArgs again), but it
gives the same result (from different reasons, but still...), and so
does a combination of the two.

Isn't there a way to make it like I want it? (like the example above)

Best regards
Peter Vestergaard