mhonarc-users

Re: Can't locate auto/Digest/MD5/md5_hex.al

2000-02-23 16:08:47
On February 23, 2000 at 13:54, Jim Reisert wrote:

One of my lists won't archive using 2.4.4 - here is the error:

Can't locate auto/Digest/MD5/md5_hex.al at
/usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/mhamain.pl line 749

I reinstalled the Digest-MD5 module but it didn't have any effect.

How did you re-install?  What version of Digest-MD5 did you
install?  The release at CPAN supports md5_hex() function, so
either you did not install properly, you have mulitple perls
installed and mhonarc is pointing to a different one from
the one reinstalled Digest-MD5, or you have some old version
of Digest-MD5 that does not have md5_hex().