mhonarc-users

Case sensitivity and subject threading?

2000-05-15 16:54:54
Hi all,

It seems that the Maiser mailing list archives generated by Mercury/32
will not support "in reply to" or "references" for some time, so I'm
stuck with threading based on subject and date.

I get quite a few repeat subjects and this causes problems with
threading, but it's rare to have a repeat subject with _exact_ case. Is
it possible to set a flag to intruduce case sensitivity for threading?
Of course I don't want "re: " and "RE: " included.

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)
http://www.gerry1.dircon.co.uk/