mhonarc-users

Removing multiple files at once

2000-06-06 04:27:30

I am archiving a list that gets regular email which does not need to be
archived.  Until I get my filtering working to not update it with these
files, I would like to delete them all.  However I can't seem to figure out
how to do a mass delete.  They will not all be sequential numbers.

I tried mha-dbedit -rmm filename, filename, filename, etc.  But that
didn't seem to remove them.

am I overlooking the obvious here or is there no good way to do this?  I
could go in and remove each file by hand out of the directory it is
reading from but I would like to try to stay consistent and use th e tools
provided with the software.

thanks

--
Kristi Armes - Kiva Networking
It is far more impressive when others discover your good qualities without