mhonarc-users

Re: <BotLinks> and $SUBJECT$

2000-07-21 19:55:18
On July 21, 2000 at 16:28, ERIC PRETORIOUS wrote:

I'm trying to define the layout of the links that appear at the bottom
of the page and seem to have found an anomaly: When I call the $SUBJECT$
_or_ $SUBJECTNA$ explicitly (with their arguments) in the <BotLinks>
resource, both return the same value  - The subject text of the message
*WITHOUT* the anchor element. When referred to _without_ the arguments
in the <FolUpLITxt> resource or the <RefsLITxt> resource, however,
$SUBJECT$ correctly returns the hyperlinked Subject text. (See the
included resource file at the end of this message.)

See the NOTE in the Overview of the Resource Variables page of the
documentation.