mhonarc-users

Re: resources & the .db file

2000-10-03 18:58:03
From the documentation:

        All resources, except one-shots, are stored with the archive in
        a simple database. Therefore, after the first time you run
        MHonArc on an archive, you do not need to respecify the
        resources. MHonArc will remember your settings so subsequent
        archive updates are faster to execute.

So, page layout resources are stored.

However, if the SAVERESOURCES resource is turned off, no resource
information will be saved.

Also, if you are not specifying -add, mhonarc creates a new archive;
any existing .mhonarc.db file is ignored.

Yup, just to confirm, I don't give -rc in the command line when adding
messages to my archive, and the resources seem to work fine.

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)
http://www.gerry1.dircon.co.uk/