mhonarc-users

-mhpattern on NT systems?

2000-12-03 16:20:28
Hi,

When using the -mhpattern command line parameter on Windows NT it seems
I must enclose the regex in double quotes. Single quotes and forward
slashes do not appear to work.

This is fine for batch files and manual input but I've run into a
problem trying to use this in a Windows Scripting Host file. It
basically doesn't like the double quotes. I tried wrapping the whole
command line in yet more double quotes but that didn't work either. I
got it working in the end using %COMSPEC% at the start of the command
line, but I was wondering if there's a better way?

--
Gerry Hickman (London UK)