mhonarc-users

Re: mhexternal.pl switch, message deletion switch

2001-01-05 23:12:50

You could easily do the following to exclude images:

Ok, I just set the image/jpeg filter to mh2_null. I'll report in a few
days what percent of .jpeg and .jpg files this actually kills off.

BTW, what do you do about the index pages?  I.e.  The message will
still be "removed" wrt index page generation, so the only way to get
to the files would be from search results.

That's exactly the situation, and so far, it is workig very well.

Cheers,
Jeff