Our old server died, so I'm recreating our archive in this new
location, and for some reason now there are enough emails to trigger
a second index page, and there are a couple things I thought I'd
1. At first, I didn't know about $MMDDYYYY$, so I just used
$DDMMYYYY$. When I tried to change it, it didn't seem to make a
difference. Now, starting from scratch, I get what I want. Maybe it
was keeping something in the .db file to stay consistent once it
2. This is really the $PG$ issue. :-) It says in:
that it takes as an argument an idx_page_spec -- FIRST, LAST, NEXT,
PREV, TFIRST, TLAST, TNEXT, or TPREV -- and that if no value is
given, the resource variable's value is undefined.
However, I think one of the examples used just $PG$ for the filename
of the current date index page, and that works. But I also wanted
something analogous for the thread index page. I tried $TIDXFNAME$,
but that was just the first thread index page.
So, just for kicks, I tried $PG(T)$, and that does it. :-)