mhonarc-users

Removing attachments

2001-02-12 09:31:09

I've looked through the FAQ and documentation and cannot find the answer.

Is there a setting or a simple way to remove attachments with Mhonarc? All
that we want in the archive is the text or html part of the message, not
the binary attachments such as Word files or spread sheets.

Thanks for your help.

Scott Hayes
jshaye(_at_)greyhawk(_dot_)ts(_dot_)wm(_dot_)edu
Engineering                                     (757) 221-3006
Information Technology                          FAX: (757) 221-1769
The College of William and Mary in Virginia