mhonarc-users

Re: Removing attachments

2001-02-14 00:09:57
On Mon, 12 Feb 2001 10:07:15 -0500 (EST)
Scott Hayes <jshaye(_at_)greyhawk(_dot_)ts(_dot_)wm(_dot_)edu> wrote:

I've looked through the FAQ and documentation and cannot find the
answer.

Is there a setting or a simple way to remove attachments with
Mhonarc? All that we want in the archive is the text or html part
of the message, not the binary attachments such as Word files or
spread sheets.

Use deMIME or MIMEFilter on the messages before passing them to
MHonArc.

--
J C Lawrence                                       claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu