mhonarc-users

MHonArc errors

2001-06-20 05:29:53
The following attached messages (respectively 102 and 2620 in a
couple MH folders) cause MHonArc to error ala:

  syntax error at /usr/share/mhonarc/mhnull.pl line 37, near
"m%^\s*([\w\-\./]+)%;"
  syntax error at /usr/share/mhonarc/mhnull.pl line 40, near ""$disp: ","
  Compilation failed in require at /usr/share/mhonarc/readmail.pl line 915,
<FOPEN107> line 16.

I've not researched any further than isolating the offending
messages,

  $  mhonarc -v
  MHonArc v2.4.8 (Perl 5.006)
  Copyright (C) 1995-2001  Earl Hood, mhonarc(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com
  MHonArc comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY and MHonArc may be copied only
  under the terms of the GNU General Public License, which may be found in
  the MHonArc distribution.

While it has been a while since I've run these two particular
messages thru MHonArc, MHonArc (at some unknown previous version)
had no problem with them.

Anything else you need?

--
J C Lawrence                                       claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu
The pressure to survive and rhetoric may make strange bedfellows

--- Begin Message ---
We've got a rack of 10 4-cpu alphas. They load share just fine.
(in fact, they're set up to share across cpu's AND between the ten boxes.
Imagine running a mud on one of those!)