mhonarc-users

Re: MHonArc errors

2001-06-20 05:39:19
On Wed, 20 Jun 2001 02:30:40 -0700
J C Lawrence <J> wrote:

The following attached messages (respectively 102 and 2620 in a
couple MH folders) cause MHonArc to error ala:

Found some more.

TNEF or winmail.dat seem to be a theme.

--
J C Lawrence                                       claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu
The pressure to survive and rhetoric may make strange bedfellows

--- Begin Message ---
If things pan out the way I'm hoping, and I make it down to GDC, I'd be
up for both levels of event.

G.

        -----Original Message-----
        From: J C Lawrence
        Sent: Sat 1/13/2001 2:14 AM
        To: meta(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu
        Subject: Re: [Meta] Re: [MUD-Dev] CGDC Dinner

        On Fri, 12 Jan 2001 22:34:36 -0800
        Koster, Raph <rkoster(_at_)verant(_dot_)com> wrote:

        > You realize, this is how conferences get started.

        Yup.  I thought about that when I wrote the initial post,
swallowed,
        thought about it some more, and said, "What the hell.".

        > This already looks like a larger gathering than the first GDC.
;)

        We had in the low twenties last year.  I'm not going to guess on
        this, not now that MU-Dev is running nicely over 1,000
subscribers.

        --
        J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu

<<winmail.dat>>

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
So I was finally setting up some things to go with the quote-o-matic, and
I was looking at the log files.  Since we are proxying requests through,
all the IP information I'm getting is from localhost.  Is there a way we
can get mod_proxy to pass through the original IP?  Or something like
that.  Maybe as a different header?

Stan

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---
Bri-han Gre-yeen wrote:

I keep wondering who this "Bryan Greene" chap is that some people keep
writing about. :)  For a relatively simple name, I get a lot of
misspellings myself.

How about a name like Geoffrey MacDougall?

Again, quite simple, but in all my 25 years I have yet to have someone
spell it correctly on the first attempt.

G.

<<winmail.dat>>

--- End Message ---
--- Begin Message ---