mhonarc-users

Re: MHonArc version tag ruins HTTP headers from PHP

2001-06-20 05:59:19
On Thu, 14 Jun 2001 14:41:26 -0500
Andrew Johnson <anj(_at_)aps(_dot_)anl(_dot_)gov> wrote:

Look at the SSMarkup resource, my mhonarc.rc file which generates
PHP pages contains

Hehn.  Someone else using MHonArc to gen PHP pages.  Figured I
wouldn't be the only one.  I've been idly whacking at having MHonArc
built PHP pages which do direct SQL INSERTs such that the PHP logic
with do the INSERT if the message isn't already in the DB and with
then render ir, or will just render it straight out of the DB.

--
J C Lawrence                                       claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu
The pressure to survive and rhetoric may make strange bedfellows