mhonarc-users

Re: corrupted resource(s)

2001-08-15 23:55:26
On Wednesday 15 August 2001 06:28 pm, Earl Hood wrote:

I have something you can try that may help, but you may want to
back up your files before anything else is done.

Try running the following:

   mha-dbedit -nosaveresources -outdir /path/to/your/archive

Then, try:

   mhonarc -editidx -outdir /path/to/your/archive

Hopefully, this will reset your archive to all the default values.
If so, you should be able to re-edit the archive with whatever
resource settings you want to apply.

Thank you!  That worked perfectly.

So it seems the fastest way to reset an archive to default settings is:

mha-dbedit -nosaveresources -outdir /path/to/your/archive
mha-dbedit -saveresources -outdir /path/to/your/archive
mhonarc -editidx -outdir /path/to/your/archive

That's good to know.  I've saved it in a script in case I get into any
more trouble.  :)

Thanks again,
+++
Lloyd Lim     <lim(_at_)bmrc(_dot_)berkeley(_dot_)edu>
Open Mash     <http://www.openmash.org/>