mhonarc-users

Re: How to make more apparent the links to attached files?

2001-10-04 11:10:17
On October 3, 2001 at 17:40, Vincent Borghi wrote:

MY PROBLEM:
Such links to attached files are not very visually distinguishable
from the rest of the text, and sometimes users do not even
realize there is attached files (notably when the text ends with
a huge or complicated signature), and may miss important information.

I read docs and FAQs and cannot find the mean to customize
the tags that surround these links to attached files (strange,
because apparently many things are customizable). For example,
I would like to make an icon appear in front of the clickable
file name (always the same unique icon, whatever mime type is involved),
or to implement a specific font to display the file name, or things
like that, that could make presence of attached files more apparent.

See the MIMEFILTERS resource documentation.  There is a `useicon'
option to the m2h_external::filter filter that will leverage the ICONS
resource for displaying an icon along with the link.  An example
of clearing the default filter arguments and setting your own:

<MIMEArgs override>
m2h_external::filter; useicon inline
</MIMEArgs>