mhonarc-users

big5 l10n

2001-12-09 18:58:59

Any comments on MHonARC compatibility with the big5 traditional
chinese charater set? I recently received a big5 localization
(http://mail-archive.com/rcfile.tw) but am not having particularly
good luck with it so far, e.g.

http://www.mail-archive.com/control%40anc.dyndns.org/msg00129.html

Any suggestions or known incompatibilities? Do I need to somehow
escape the big5 data in the rcfile? I get lots of warnings suggesting
that something is not going well with the parsing, like:

 Warning: Unrecognized variable: "H</EM>: "
 Warning: Unrecognized variable: " &lt;"

Any comments appreciated, especially from those successfully
using MHonARC with big5 or a similar character set.

Cheers,
Jeff