mhonarc-users

Re: big5 l10n

2001-12-10 01:16:43
On Sun, 09 Dec 2001, Jeff Breidenbach wrote:

Any comments on MHonARC compatibility with the big5 traditional
chinese charater set?

My subscribers sometimes send Chinese to my lists, but as they're
supposed to be writing in English, I've never made any attempt to
handle it. I just get unrecognized encoding error messages, when
mhonarc procesess the mails. I believe they can read the Chinese
in their browsers, but I would have to check that.

--
Greg Matheson                    Make a mistake.
Chinmin College                  Try it, you'll like it.

Taiwan Penpals Archive <URL: http://netcity.hinet.net/kurage>