mhonarc-users

Re: Monthly archive

2002-01-08 11:34:35
On January 5, 2002 at 09:46, Riza Satria Perdana wrote:

How to create monthly archive like this list archive at
http://www.xray.mpe.mpg.de/mailing-lists/mhonarc/

You have to use a pre-processor.  You may want to search for "monthly
archives" in the list archives since the topic has been brought up
before, including information on what some users have done.

I have in-the-works a sample set of scripts for creating and managing
monthly-based archives.  However, it is not in a state for public
consumption since it lacks documentation and some flexibility that I
would like to see.