mhonarc-users

Re: TSLICE problems

2002-02-08 17:17:46
On February 9, 2002 at 08:41, "Mike Hamilton" wrote:

Hi all,

For me, using TSLICE (and MHonArc v2.5.2) with

<TSLICE>
4:4:1
</TSLICE>

and referring to it with a plain $TSLICE$ results in slices which list the
*first* of the following messages.

So, if there are six items in the thread, the slice for 1 will show 1 and 2;
the slice for 2 will show 1,2 and 3, etc., but only the sixth thread will
have the complete list.

Is this after successive archive updates?