mhonarc-users

Re: attachments into mysql ?

2002-04-21 14:17:31
On April 19, 2002 at 23:56, "Chad Kouse" wrote:

I would like to capture the attachments into a mysql database.  I'm
already capturing the to, from, subject, and body into the database, now
I just need to get the attachments.  I use a perl script and mhonarc to
accomplish this, but have been unable to figure out how to grab those
attachments and link to them in the email.

Are you sure you want to store attachments in a database?  It may
be more efficient to just store a file reference in the database.

Regardless, you could write your own MIMEFILTER to do what you
want.  You can use the mhexternal.pl file as a template.