mhonarc-users

Re: Monarc and Outlook

2002-05-02 10:01:24
I think if you just save them as (*.eml) files you will find this is just
Outlook's name for raw "SMTP format" messages

Ed

I have a folder in Outlook with numerous messages that I want to move to
Monarc.  Unfortunately I do not see a way to Export these messages in SMTP
format - they can be exported as CSV files - one record per message - with
the fields delimited by commas and enclosed in quotes.

Is there a Monarc option to import messages in this format?

Or is there a pre-processor that can be run to put the messages back into
SMTP format?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.