mhonarc-users

Re: urgent mhonarc setup - help!

2002-05-02 11:11:40
Stuart Otway wrote:
> I need a method for me to fire this command to the server via a
> webpage. I heard this is possible via CGI.  If anyone has some
> scripts to send me to get me started and if anyone has some files
> that format the mhonarc pages nicely i would be most greatful.

Hi Stuart,

I'm using a CGI script to execute MHonArc. This is how it looks:
http://www.gunnar.cc/cgi-bin/mhonarc/user/mhaadmin-demo.pl?routine=admin

You find the source at ftp://ftp.gunnar.cc/pub/gunnar/mhonarc/ (please bear with the amateurish code - it works! :) together with the resource file for the archive at http://arc.ringlink.org/ringlink-open/maillist.html

Hope this helps.

/ Gunnar