mhonarc-users

MHonArc CVS repository available @ savannah

2002-05-09 00:55:12
MHonArc Users,

I have created a MHonArc project on savannah.gnu.org:
<http://savannah.gnu.org/projects/mhonarc/>.

www.mhonarc.org will still be the official home of MHonArc.
The savannah site will function as the developers' corner and for
those interested in the technical details of MHonArc development.

A new development mailing list has been created:
mhonarc-dev(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org(_dot_)
More information about it will be provided in the Contacts section
of the MHonArc documentation in the next release.

Also, in the works is the eventual migration of
mhonarc(_at_)ncsa(_dot_)uiuc(_dot_)edu
to mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org(_dot_)  We hope the migration will be
transparent
to subscribers.  Actual date of migration is still TBD.