mhonarc-users

Re: MhonArc/PHP

2002-06-26 14:30:04
On Tue, 25 Jun 2002 14:17:31 -0700 (PDT)
Vincent M <Vincent> wrote:

Well, I think it's because the HTML that MHonarc creates sends html
headers, and Postnuke sends them as well.

Nope.  There is nothing that says that MHonArc has to create HTML
headers.  That's entirely up to you and your RCs.

Quick hint: Do not top post.  Eric has already gently asked you once.
I'll be more blunt.  Its rude, obnoxious and violates netiquette and
RFCs:

  RFC 1855: http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc1855.html

Other references:

  http://www.ptialaska.net/~kmorgan/nquote.html
  http://www.zedtoo.demon.co.uk/jcode/basic.html
  http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html#ss2.3
  http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/quote.html
  http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/gey_stv0.htm
  http://www.blakjak.demon.co.uk/gey_chr0.htm
  http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/usenet/brox.html
  http://www.spfc.org/band/faq.html?faq_id=10

Do a Google search for netiquette top-posting and watch the links roll.

I have little interest in helping those who are deliberately rude.

--
J C Lawrence
claw(_at_)kanga(_dot_)nu               He lived as a devil, eh?