mhonarc-users

Re: email parser

2002-08-06 12:46:26
On August 6, 2002 at 09:04, "Chad Kouse" wrote:

Hey guys.  Can I use mhonarc to just pull out the text of the to, from,
subject, and body - I'd like to actually strip all of the tags off of
everything, html included.  This is for insertion into a database.

You could, but it may better to use the MIME:: and/or Mail:: modules
to do this if you intend to not use any other aspects of MHonArc.

If you are curious about how to do it with MHonArc, one solution is
to leverage the callback API.  It is described in one of the appendix
sections of the documentation.  Or, you can try to use the readmail.pl
library directly.