mhonarc-users

Re: email parser

2002-08-06 16:44:12
That's beautiful... what about attachments?  Can I get the attachments
into a blob field to be decoded at a later date with a MIME decoder ?
or does that sound ridiculous ?

That's usually what I do.  formail can't handle MIME yet (although there
has been talk about adding it), so you'd be better off saving the entire
body with boundaries for later extraction or using another tool like
ripMIME (http://www.pldaniels.com/ripmime/).

Or you can just use ripMIME as a pre-processor instead.  :)

Chris