mhonarc-users

Re: [approved] Appending OLD mail

2002-10-18 20:41:38
On October 18, 2002 at 20:09, Alex Broens wrote:

A subscriber of the lists I archive has passed me a mailbox file with msgs fr
om the time before I started archiving.

Is there a safe way to add them expecting that theses msgs will be added to t
he archive before the first I have.

Discussion was done via private mail.  In sum, the order you give messages
to MHonArc does not matter since MHonArc will "do the right thing."  The
only time it does matter is if you decide to sort mail by message number
(see the SORT resource).