mhonarc-users

Re: Formating with colors

2002-10-20 07:13:58
At 04:51 PM 10/18/02, you wrote:

Look at the IDXPGBEGIN, TIDXPGBEGIN, and MSGPGBEGIN resources.

To make maintenance easier, add a <link rel=stylesheet> link to
the top of each page.  This way you only have to edit the stylesheet
to make color changes without having to regenerate archive pages.

--ewh

Good morning, Earl. I just wanted to thank you for your help; this was exactly the tip I needed!

    --Michel
    (ICQ #137401206 // AIM MichelV69)
    (replyto: michel(_at_)wolfstar(_dot_)ca)
    "With shock and terror on your face, Doomed to watch it all take place
    "With your hands at your side, Just along for the ride..."
    -- 60 Second Nightmare, Lawrence Gowan, Great Dirty World, 1987