mhonarc-users

[approved] Mhonarc conversion voids message body.

2002-12-23 16:20:04

I'm getting a new glitch using mhonarc 2.5.13. I assume it's because I recently changed to a Eudora stationery format for my news service. When converting this batch of email to html, mhonarc says "No boundary delimiters found in message body, or No boundary delimiters found in multipart body", for each of the messages. The end result is the elimination of the message body, in every message converted.

If anyone knows the solution I'd sure appreciate your help.

David.