mhonarc-users

Re: Example to Configure Displaying Message Dates on Index Pages

2003-02-03 12:22:43
Hi Ricky

Any example is certainly a great jump-start for me, the beginner.

Yes, I'm familiar with HTML.  I spent the weekend read thru the MHonArc
documentation on Resources, and I think I start to undertand it better.
 But, I'm still not sure how to do so exactly.

As always, any help/example is always appreciated.

It's just a suggest.  If you could reply with your example to the users
mailing list instead of just me, it would be helpful to future new
users.  IMHO, it's helpful information, it's NOT a spam.  I searched
the users mailing list archive before I posted my question.  Maybe, I
didn't use the right search pattern, but the only answer I found was
"read the MHonArc documentation" posted about 2 years.  :(

Thanks.

Hon-Chi