mhonarc-users

[approved] Re: [approved] Could not parse date for message

2003-03-13 21:31:02
Hi Earl,

Thank you very much for the reply. I got the following message there:

This warning is generated when a message does not contain any date information,
or the date format used in the message is not
recognized by MHonArc. The warning may also indicate an improper end of a
message and start of a new message when processing a
mailbox file. You may also want to see:
Why does a message get split into mulitple messages with no headers?.

Because of unrecognized date format, every time I run mhonarc, it creates an
additional message for the same message. How to prevent that happening.

Also, "Why does a message get split into mulitple messages with no headers?"
link doesn't work. Hence, I could check that.

Thanks
Sutapa