mhonarc-users

[approved] Calendar Appointment

2003-03-19 16:04:28
Hi,

I am using Mhonarc 2.6.1 to convert mail messages into html format. I found
calendar appointment are not being pasted in text format in the html page.

                ** Calendar Appointment **

                       Date:   03/19/2003
                       Start:  08:30 AM
                       End:    05:30 PM
                       What:   test
                       Locatn: Earth
                       Room:   Conference Room

Instead of that calendar appointments are creating a link :

When I click on the link it's asking to save bin00000.bin file. Instead of
this,
I like to have appointment pasted as above. Do I need to add any
additional calendar module to have this feature. Please let me know.

Many thanks in advance.
Sutapa Maity