mhonarc-users

Re: Continuing problems with converting Eudora.

2003-03-17 18:53:33
On March 17, 2003 at 12:52, "David D. Piney" wrote:

I'm trying to learn the perl language but it's frustrating, since I'll use
it so rarely. Should I create an RC file to address the very wide
horizontal scroll bar problem, and the removal of html in the converted
messages from eudora's stationery? (Yet the tags still remain in message body
)

It would help if you can provide us with an example of what you
are talking about.  Maybe a URL?

I believe Eudora does some funking things with messages that it stores,
so providing an example message and what it looks like when it is
converted will help us point you in the right direction.