mhonarc-users

set mhonarc with qmail and Ecartis

2003-05-04 11:04:50
Hi          I had installed Ecartis mailing manager   with the  sendmail
environment  and installed MHonarc. Mhonarc is working fine with that
environment. I have generated the mhonarc archive from one mail box which was
set to the admin mailbox of Ecartis.        Now recently i insalled Ecartis
with qmail environment . I want to install the Mhonarc. Now how i will access
the mailbox of qmail? Can any one give me some idea? So that i can access the
mailbox as i did in my earlier set up. Once i can accees the mailbox of qmail ,
i think the rest of the process will be same as i did in my earlier
installation....  Help is appreciated. Thanks in advance.-Swapna