mhonarc-users

Re: Command not found

2003-06-11 17:45:42
Thank you Wojciech, Henning, & Earl!

I really appreciate your quick responses and was able to get it working both by
typing ./ in front of my command and later by updating my $PATH

I can see now what happened: I first installed in one directory, then realized
that's not where I wanted it, so I installed it in a different directory.  When
I looked at $PATH, it only contained the path to the first install.

Thanks again for your help, I hope I won't have to bug you too much when I
start my customization.

 Jan