mhonarc-users

RE: [approved] Using MHonArc as more than an archive?

2003-06-23 12:20:11
That's great!

Does it work pretty well in practice? I've seen plenty of public MHonArc
archives that have a mailto link to send mail to the person who sent the
original email, but never one that let you reply to the list itself.  Does
anyone know of any public or semi-public MHonArc archives where I could see
this being used?

Thanks again, -Steve